The Can Do Company
- 2006 – Opened a depot in Ravensthorpe
- 2007 – Obtained contracts to transport Fertiliser and Grain from Manufacturer’s plants and ship’s side to storage facilities in Esperance.
- 2008 – Established presence in Geraldton and started Geraldton Freight Lines.
- 2009 – Contracted with BHP to become the major freight carrier to establish the Ravensthorpe Nickel Mine.
- Opened up a depot in Kalgoorlie and Established Kalgoorlie Freight Lines;
- Started transporting Grain for CBH Bins to the Esperance Port
- 2010 – Expanded into Food & Beverage industry with refrigerated and chiller freight
- 2011 – The company contracted the storage and distribution of Flocculent and other commodities to some of major Mining Companies in Western Australia, Midwest and Goldfields region.
- 2012 – Established a relationship in Albany for the distribution of General Freight.
- 2014 – Expanded its Bulk commodity storage and transport by purchasing a bulk Tanker and special loading equipment.
- Completed Fleet Replacement a year ahead of Schedule.
Where the Freight Lines Group is Today
Freight Lines Group is a Western Australia regional transport specialist providing road transport, warehousing and logistics solutions to our customers with first class levels of safety, reliability and cost-effectiveness.
Today the business employs over 180 staff operates over 140 Prime movers, over 350 trailers and has turnover in excess of $60m. The Company’s business base is diversified and has an even balance between General Freight and Bulk Transport, servicing F & B, Mining, Equipment Hire and Agriculture Industry.
At Freight Lines Group we are committed to improving road safety throughout the network we operate in. We invest heavily in a safety culture across the entire organisation where we are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all our people and customers.