The Can Do Company
- 2006 – Opened a depot in Ravensthorpe
- 2007 – Obtained contracts to transport Fertiliser and Grain from Manufacturer’s plants and ship’s side to storage facilities in Esperance.
- 2008 – Established presence in Geraldton and started Geraldton Freight Lines.
- 2009 – Contracted with BHP to become the major freight carrier to establish the Ravensthorpe Nickel Mine.
- Opened up a depot in Kalgoorlie and Established Kalgoorlie Freight Lines;
- Started transporting Grain for CBH Bins to the Esperance Port
- 2010 – Expanded into Food & Beverage industry with refrigerated and chiller freight
- 2011 – The company contracted the storage and distribution of Flocculent and other commodities to some of major Mining Companies in Western Australia, Midwest and Goldfields region.
- 2012 – Established a relationship in Albany for the distribution of General Freight.
- 2014 – Expanded its Bulk commodity storage and transport by purchasing a bulk Tanker and special loading equipment.
- Completed Fleet Replacement a year ahead of Schedule.
Where the Freight Lines Group is Today
Today the business employs over 150 staff operates 73 Prime movers, 220 trailers and has turnover in excess of $50m. The Company’s business base is diversified and has an even balance between General Freight and Bulk Transport, servicing F & B, Mining, Equipment Hire and Agriculture Industry.